There are numerous ways to register for an EduPro Health course.
- You can register via a landing page on the website, eduprohealth.co.za
- You can call us or WhatsApp us on 0608619304 to inform us of your interest in a particular course/s.
- You can DM us over FB Messenger or Instagram and inform us of your interest in a particular course/s.
- Once we have heard from you about the courses you would like to attend, we will send you a proforma invoice for your chosen course/s. You pay the specified amount via EFT and send pop to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will then send you a registration confirmation and your place on the course is booked.
EFT once you receive your proforma invoice for your chosen courses.
You receive your CPD certificate once you have completed the course and any associated course assessment (if applicable).
You receive your CPD certificate via email in pdf format.
You can contact our COO, Annie Oldenburg with any EduPro Health related queries. Her contact number is 0608619304, and her email address is email@example.com.
Yes you can. We have a cancellation and refund policy that you can see in full on our website. However, please note that cancellation policies differ between online and face-to-face courses.
For online courses:
- You can cancel your registration for an online course at any stage more than 48 hours before the start of the course. If you cancel before this 48-hour mark, you will be entitled to a full refund. There are no cancellation charges.
- If you cancel less than 48-hours before the start of the online course, you will not be entitled to a refund. There are no cancellation charges.
For face-to-face courses:
- You can cancel your registration for a face-to-face course at any stage more than one week (5-working days) before the start-date of the course. If you cancel before this period, you will be entitled to a full refund. There are no cancellation charges.
- If you cancel within this period, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- There are no cancellation charges.
No, you do not. You can just click on the Zoom meeting link that is emailed to you prior to the course, and you will join the meeting.
You pay us an annual once-off fee of R500.00 or a monthly fee of R75.00 – completely your choice as to which option you would prefer.
And then we provide the following service for you throughout the year:
- We monitor and inform you of CPD courses in your special interest area
- We maintain your CPD portfolio: that includes your CPD certificates; points accumulated; records of courses attended
- If you get audited by the HPCSA, we complete all of the necessary paperwork and submit your CPD portfolio to the HPCSA on your behalf
- We ensure you are HPCSA compliant
- We monitor and provide you quarterly updates/reminders on your CPD compliance status
Soon. We are busy finalizing the course calendar for the 1st quarter of 2021 currently. It will be released as soon as possible, but definitely at the beginning of January 2021.