In this 2-hour webinar, NMS physiotherapist, Brett Phillips, will discuss the epidemiology/aetiology, clinical assessment and evidence-based management of Posterior Ankle Impingement (PAI).
PAI is an extremely prevalent condition in distinct populations. If you see patients who participate in sports involving repetitive plantarflexion movements, it is likely that you will be seeing a higher percentages of patients with PAI. There are distinct structural causes of this condition, which strongly influence the clinical decision-making process. Join Brett to learn about these underlying structural causes, and the evidence-based management of this population-specific condition.
What Will You Learn?
- What is PAI?
- Epidemiology and aetiology of PAI
- Types of structural causes of PAI
- Clinical assessment and diagnosis of PAI
- Evidence-based management of PAI
- Clinical decision-making schematic for PAI