In this 2-hour webinar, NMS physiotherapist, Brett Phillips, will discuss the epidemiology/aetiology, clinical assessment and evidence-based management of Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome (a.k.a. Shin Splints).
If you work in NMS or sporting environments, you know that shin splints can be the bane of a practitioner’s existence. Let’s delve into the evidence-based treatment of this prevalent and difficult to treat condition, to maximise the way we treat our shin splint patients and optimise their outcomes.
What Will You Learn?
- What is shin splints or MTSS?
- Epidemiology and aetiology of MTSS
- Clinical assessment and diagnosis of MTSS
- Differential diagnoses for lower leg pain
- Evidence-based management of MTSS
- Clinical decision-making schematic for MTSS
Live Zoom Link
Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome: Clinical Assessment & Evidence-Based Management