In this 2-hour webinar, NMS physiotherapist, Brett Phillips, will discuss the epidemiology/aetiology, pathophysiology, clinical assessment and evidence-based management of Achilles tendinopathy.
This condition is one of the most prevalent amongst athletic populations, and is frequently seen in clinical practice. Like all tendinopathies, they are difficult to treat and often unresponsive to standard treatment regimens. Join Brett to learn the evidence-based management of these prevalent conditions and develop a treatment strategy that optimises your patient’s outcomes.
What Will You Learn?
- Anatomy and biomechanics of the Achilles tendon
- Epidemiology and aetiology of Achilles tendinopathy
- Pathophysiology of Achilles tendinopathy
- Clinical assessment of the Achilles region
- Differential diagnoses for Achilles region pain
- Evidence-based management of Achilles tendinopathy
- Clinical decision-making schematic for Achilles tendinopathy