In this 12-hour, face-to-face practical course, NMS physiotherapist, Brett Phillips, will discuss the assessment, diagnosis and management of conditions affecting the ankle and foot complex.
The ankle and foot is an anatomically and functionally complex region of the body. A lot of practitioners struggle to identify structures, as well as to correctly diagnose pathologies in this region. Join Brett for this practical course to upskill your ankle and foot assessment, learn clinical diagnostic skills, and improve your ability to manage pathology in this complex and commonly injured region.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COURSE IS IN CAPE TOWN, WESTERN CAPE
What Will You Learn?
- Ankle anatomy and biomechanics
- Surface anatomy and palpation of the region
- Clinical assessment of the ankle and foot region
- Common conditions affecting the region
- Epidemiology and aetiology of ankle and foot conditions
- Key clinical assessment features
- Diagnostic skills for the ankle and foot region
- Evidence-based management of ankle and foot conditions
- Rehabilitation of the ankle and foot complex